1. In most circumstances Personal Information will be collected directly from you, however such information may be collected from a third party. All Personal information collected by APGGA will be lawfully and fairly collected.
2. Personal information is collected to provide you with information and advice normally provided by APGGA as part of the provision of its services.
3. APGGA will take reasonable precautions to ensure Personal Information so collected is:
- Accurate, complete and up to date;
- Stored in a secure computer database and protected from misuse, theft or loss;
- Not discloses without the consent of individuals or organizations for whom Personal Information is held, other than disclosure to professional mailing houses specifically engaged to contact, on behalf of APGGA, persons and organizations for whom Personal Information is held.
4. Personal Information will be used and disclosed by APGGA only for the primary purpose for which it has been provided.
5. APGGA can use and disclosed such Personal Information for purposes ancillary and consequential to the primary purpose of collection, such as invoicing, related correspondence and accurate file management. To this end APGGA may use the services of agents, service providers or contractors. All such third parties must comply with fiduciary and confidentiality duties and the Privacy Act in their handling and management of Personal Information.
6. At your instruction, or according to the requirements of law, APGGA may disclose Personal Information to regulatory authorities, government departments or other parties.
7. Persons or organizations dealing with APGGA are not obliged to disclose Personal Information.
8. APGGA will provide access to any person or organization to details of Personal Information held on behalf of that person or organization.
9. Persons or organizations may at any stage opt out of receiving direct marketing or other materials from APGGA. Notice of that entitlement will be given by APGGA to all such persons or organizations each time direct marketing is used.
10. APGGA will impose no charge on administering requests regarding Personal Information received from persons or organizations for whom such Personal Information is held.